TWO REGIONAL-LEVEL targets were arrested in a buy-bust operation by elements of the Sasa police in Waling-Waling Street, Buhangin District at 6:02 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 3.
Captain Hazel Tuazon, spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office (DCPO), only identified them as alias Maden and alias Jun-Jun.
Tuazon said Maden was a top 7 regional-level target while alias Jun-Jun was considered a top 9 regional-level target.
The suspects were arrested after allegedly handing over a sachet of shabu weighing 7.43 grams worth more or less P133,740. Also recovered from their possession were a .38 revolver and the buy-bust money.
The suspects are now in the custody of the Sasa Police Station facing a case for violation of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Scene City: Singapore Tourism Board wins gold
- Davao Light wins ASEAN Award for fostering economic stability for the differently-abled
- Cultural Potpourri | Savoring Munchtown with Carlo Calma Lorenzana
- RP rower Nievarez reaches quarterfinals
- Outgoing Indonesian consul nominated adopted son of city
- Publisher’s Notes | It’s D-Day!
- FROM THE MAIL | EcoWaste flags online sale of banned Mercury-containing medical devices
- 150 join ‘rally’ vs. communists
- NUNOT SA ALISNGAW SA KAPE | Asa nagkulang, kinsa angayan basulon?
- VRU: Smokers keep violating due to low fines