A PIPE installer was killed after the motorcycle he was driving collided with a tanker truck at C.P. Garcia Highway (Diversion Road) near Gap Farming Resort, Barangay Ma-a around 4:35 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 11.
Major Ma. Teresita Gaspan, commander of the Maa Police Station, identified the victim as Mark Dave Daniel, 49, from Barangay Villarica, Midsayap, North Cotabato.
According to the investigation, 49-year-old Rogelio Delos Reyes lost control of the tanker after his brakes allegedly malfunctioned. He rammed toward the victim’s motorcycle, which was traveling from the opposite direction.
Due to the force of the impact, Daniel was thrown and his motorcycle went under the truck. He was immediately taken to the Southern Philippines Medical Center but was declared dead on arrival.
- VM gives 8.5 rating to outgoing Council
- It’s the best time to Join the Flip Side: All the reasons to pre-order the latest Galaxy devices
- Two 30-minute power interruptions on January 15 in Maa, Magtuod, Mandug and Indangan
- Painting as her calling
- Tabula Rasa | Celebrate 2019 Kadayawan with Art
- Programs needed In GDP forecast, says top official
- AIDurian Project set to start next year
- 1,661 suspects arrested in drug ops since 2017: DCPO
- 116 police recruits fail neuropsychiatric exam
- ROUGH CUTS: The digital Kadayawan Week celebration