MORE THAN P1 million worth of shabu was seized by the elements of Ma-a police from a top drug target in a buy-bust operation in Tibungco, on Friday, Nov. 24.
Captain Hazel Tuazon, the spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office (DCPO), identified him as Bryan Binondo Mupac, electrician, 36, single, and a resident of the place.
Tuazon said Mupac is considered a top 1 city level and top 2 regional level target.
Accordingly, Mupac sold a sachet of shabu to a police poseur buyer in exchange for P15,000 buy-bust money.
The team successfully seized 11 big sachets weighing 81.20 grams of suspected shabu with an estimated street value of P1,461,600.
They also confiscated a .38 caliber revolver with two live ammunition, a cellular phone, and a digital weighing scale.
For now, the suspect is already under custody of Ma-a Police Station, facing a possible charge for violation of Republic Act 9165 ( Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
The DCPO spokesperson said, “The effective confiscation of these illegal drugs serves as evidence that when everyone is dedicated to the peace and order of our city, even simple acts such as providing information to the police force can have a significant impact on the safety of our community.”
- Toril inferno | Fire razes 50 houses in Crossing Bayabas
- Cagayan de Oro, Zamboanga start vaccinating senior citizens
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Scene City | Hannah Marie Denila’s debut
- “You Have the Power” Roadshow slated this Friday at SM Lanang
- DCWD not affected by drought
- City surpasses last year’s business renewal numbers
- Man with P600,000 in shabu nabbed
- ‘She was my friend’: Army commander denies involvement in model’s murder
- TESTAMENT TO GRIT | Former athletes marvel at Hidilyn Diaz’s sacrifices to grab Olympic gold