Unlike most parents who complain that quarantine is boring, unbearable and a waste of time, Brenda says “In our hectic life as working parents, we don’t always have time to spend with our little ones. We make the most of this time (quarantine), spending hours together, joining every little activity we can to get rid of the worries”.
“This is the best time to make beautiful memories with them.”
Her message: “Stay home, stay safe, stay happy and make the most of the situation.”
Brenda Ocampo is the Marketing Manager of Eden Nature Park and Resort Davao and also the Marketing Manager of The Island Buenavista. She is married to Tek Ocampo of GMA Davao.
Photo credits: Brenda Ocampo
- 2 teens held over death of Cafgu
- FROM THE MAIL | Poll Candidates Told | Show Your Love Not Through “Happy Valentine’s Day” Tarpaulins
- Ngilngig 2019: Visions of the fantastic
- Sara, Chinese exec discuss trade issues
- Farmers must exploit tech, best practices to compete
- Ex-con nabbed for P1-M drugs
- CFO Davao opens new office location
- WATER RATE HIKE | Increase to be implemented in tranches
- Alleged drug dealer slain in buy-bust
- BAYANIHAN PARA SA BAYAN: COCA-COLA EMPLOYEES RAISE FUNDS FOR COMMUNITIES THIS CHRISTMAS