AN ALLEGED robbery hold-up suspect was killed after resisting a police operation in Central Park Subdivision, Bangkal, on Monday night, Dec. 4.
Police identified him as Claidine Ramos, 34, a resident of Ulas in this city.
According to the report, before the operation, the 34-year-old lady victim alerted the patrolling officers in the area after she was robbed by a man riding a motorcycle.
The police immediately chased after the suspect and cornered him. However, he reportedly pulled his .38 revolver and aimed at the arresting officers who shot him.
Police recovered from the suspect’s possession the victim’s watch, cellphone, wallet with cash worth P5,000, and identification cards. Moreover, the officers allegedly found a sachet of suspected shabu from the suspect’s pocket.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JANUARY 13, 2022
- College of Science students voice out concerns at the CS-wide student consultation
- Paradigm Shift | Democratic party plays identity politics and it is dangerous, Part 2
- Honoring my Mother | Touchy Touchy
- Haran probe opened | Police looking whether families inside are prevented from going home
- Councilor advises teachers: Go speak to the mayor first
- NUNOT SA ALISNGAW SA KAPE | Mga patag ibabaw sa bungtod bahaon na karon!
- Guerrilla, activist surrender
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- IRR for Cancer Act may soon be out