FIRST District Rep. Paolo Z. Duterte was feted with the “Leadership Achiever as Public Servant” during the Elite Business & Leadership Awards ceremony, acknowledging his distinctive, dedicated, and genuine leadership for Davao City.
The awarding was held at Philippine Plaza Manila in Pasay City on Dec. 18.
In his speech, Rep. Duterte thanked the organizers and emphasized that “the recognition of their office’s work is not their end goal, but the improvement of the lives of the Filipinos they served”.
“This (award) is for Dabawenyos and the Filipino people who have put their trust and confidence in our public service. This signifies the effectiveness of our partnership with our local and national leaders as we bring our programs and services closer to Filipino families,” he said.
Last month, Rep. Duterte was also cited as “Honorary Congressman of the Year” in the Nation Builders and Mosliv Awards ceremony in Manila, receiving recognition for crafting several legislative measures that contributed significantly to the country’s sustainable development.
Duterte also underscored community service and continuously ensured human security in the city.
The Elite Business & Leadership Awards also provide a professional boost to strengthen the country leaders’ influence.
The power behind the ELITE awards is Triumph International Events Innovation and Marketing Co. Inc. (TIEIMCI), a business existing under the laws of the Philippines. The Triumph, registered under the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), delivers outstanding awards bi-annually.
- Toril inferno | Fire razes 50 houses in Crossing Bayabas
- Cagayan de Oro, Zamboanga start vaccinating senior citizens
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Scene City | Hannah Marie Denila’s debut
- “You Have the Power” Roadshow slated this Friday at SM Lanang
- DCWD not affected by drought
- City surpasses last year’s business renewal numbers
- Man with P600,000 in shabu nabbed
- ‘She was my friend’: Army commander denies involvement in model’s murder
- TESTAMENT TO GRIT | Former athletes marvel at Hidilyn Diaz’s sacrifices to grab Olympic gold