BUSINESSMAN Philip “Sonny” Dizon, owner of Davao Crocodile Park, died when the three-wheeler Can-Am he was driving crashed just before noon on Sunday, Jan. 7, along Gumamela Street, Bansalan-Balutakay Road in Davao Del Sur.
Dizon, also the owner of Mt. Apo Coffee, came from Davao City and was heading toward Barangay Managa when he lost control of the vehicle and was thrown into concrete, according to Police Captain Orland Uvalde of the Bansalan Municipal Police Station.
The businessman was rushed to the Davao Del Sur Provincial Hospital in Digos City but succumbed to severe trauma. He was 64.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JANUARY 13, 2022
- College of Science students voice out concerns at the CS-wide student consultation
- Paradigm Shift | Democratic party plays identity politics and it is dangerous, Part 2
- Honoring my Mother | Touchy Touchy
- Haran probe opened | Police looking whether families inside are prevented from going home
- Councilor advises teachers: Go speak to the mayor first
- NUNOT SA ALISNGAW SA KAPE | Mga patag ibabaw sa bungtod bahaon na karon!
- Guerrilla, activist surrender
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- IRR for Cancer Act may soon be out