NEARLY P10 million worth of illegal drugs were seized by the Police Regional Office (PRO) XI in different operations conducted in January this year.
The different units of PRO XI conducted 166 operations leading to the arrest of 259 individuals. As a result of these operations, authorities confiscated 1.363 kilos of shabu and 206.96 grams of marijuana, with an estimated total of P 9.8 million.
Throughout the month, PRO XI implemented five search warrants and six warrants of arrest, while also conducting various checkpoints and police response activities in strategic parts of the region.
PRO XI director Brig Gen Alden Delvo commended the different police units for their effective and efficient execution of law enforcement operations.
With the continuous efforts of PRO XI in apprehending criminals, Delvo expects that those engaging in illegal activities will stop or be disrupted in their illegal activities.
On Feb. 10, the PRO XI and Task Force Davao arrested two high-value individuals and confiscated 107.02 grams of suspected shabu, valued at approximately P 727,736, and a .45 caliber Colt Defender while conducting a checkpoint at Barangay Licanan, Bunawan District.
Delvo praised the security team manning the checkpoints for their diligence and sincerity in intercepting criminals and thwarting attempts to proliferate illegal drugs in Davao City.
- PH to showcase footprint as host of global fintech festival
- FORGED BY FRIENDSHIP RECOVERY GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP
- Coastal barangays yield 21,428 sacks of garbage
- Nunot: Ang naanda’ng reaksiyon
- My Turn | Water Woes (Part 2)
- Luisita looms as underdog as PAL Senior Interclub kicks off
- Rough Cuts | An EAGA dream is off again
- Rough Cuts | Why no Mindanaoan nationally-recognized hero?
- LandBank waives fees for fund transfers below P1,000
- Army seizes NPA cache containing ammo, bomb parts