The Magsaysay Municipal Police Station seized five pieces of alleged shabu worth P20,000 in a drug bust at the national highway in Barangay Kanapulo.
The suspect was identified as Kedseng Batan Dilanggalin alias To/Tol, 36, laborer, a resident of Tupak, Bulit, Maguindanao.
The buy-bust was conducted by the police station, along with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency, Philippine Drug Enforcement Unit, and the 2nd Davao Sur Provincial Mobile Force Company.
Chief Supt. Marcelo C. Morales, regional police director, vowed that there will be no let-up in the campaign against illegal drugs and all forms of criminality in the region.
Legardo Gallardo III /JMC Intern
- Mom in her kitchen. See what’s cooking, too!
- ROUGH CUTS | These rumor mongers
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 6, 2021
- Rough Cuts | No need to find alibis
- Police, victims, and a call for change
- SCENE CITY | Verdeli opens as newest destination in Malagos
- DCPO recognized as best police office
- 59 communist guerrillas surrender since January
- Scene City | Quarantine is a blessing in disguise
- President urged: Cancel franchise of electric coop