Agents of the Sasa Police Station arrested two men in an anti-illegal drug operation in Km. 13, Zone 3, Barangay Panacan, Bunawan District on at 8:40 a.m. Wednesday.Major Reuben T. Libera, the Sasa Police Station commander, identified the suspects as Ronie Cillon Narvasa, alias Roy, 36, of the particular zone, and Majed Muhamad Gonzales, 34, of Km. 11, Zone 5, Fatima Village, Sasa, Buhangin District.
Operatives seized a rectangular heat-sealed transparent plastic sachet, suspected to contain shabu, and a caliber .38 revolver loaded with three live ammunitions. The P500 buy-bust money was also recovered.
Police coordinated with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) in conducting the operation after receiving reports against the suspects.
The two are now under the custody of the Sasa Police Station. They will be charged for violating Republic Act 9165 (drug pushing) and RA 10591 (illegal possession of firearms).
Ana Lea Patricia B. De Guzman and Saimehen P. Iluis, UM Interns
- Man sued for P3-M shabu
- Leni hit for comment on COVID-19 surge
- Dayanghirang: City to have a new congressional district
- Timesman | How I welcomed 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 3rd place finishes for RPVGCC squads in 73rd PAL Interclub
- Local priest dies of COVID-19 in Tagum
- MY TURN | Manila Bay Savior – Part 2
- Military flights to continue amid region air travel ban
- LGUs urged: Establish Halal councils