A suspected otornapper was arrested in a hot pursuit operation.
A criminal case against Anthony Barcena Ricaborda, alias Takloy, 21, has been filed before the City Prosecution Office.
Reports from the Davao City Police Office (DCPO) said Ricaborda stole a Honda RS 125cc motorcycle Saturday afternoon in Emilia Homes, Barangay Cabantian, Buhangin District.
Complainant Bernardo Ferrer, 53, said he noted that his motorcycle, parked at the vicinity of his residence, was missing around 3 p.m. that day.
A witness revealed that Takloy was roaming in the area before the incident. Another witness saw Takloy driving a motorcycle along the Diversion Road, going south.
Immediately, police conducted a hot pursuit operation.
With the coordination of the Baguio Police Station, they mounted a checkpoint at the poblacion of Barangay Baguio Proper where they intercepted and recovered the motorcycle.
By Cyril Gojar, JMC Intern
- 400 get jabs in school-based mobile vaccination vs. COVID
- Drug suspects arrested in front of Ecoland terminal
- ADAP: Punish people using words offensive to PWDs
- 5 IPs in Haran brought home
- Scene City | Davao Medical Society’s Pillars Night
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1
- Rough Cuts | Discretion still the better part of valor
- Be responsible for posting vax info to avoid confusion
- DA XI: Free horse to support remote farms