Four were arrested for drunk driving in different areas of the city.
The suspects were identified as Roseller Nada, Ailene Anuengo, Luigi Crisostomo, and Earl Bryan Rio.
The Davao City Police Office (DCPO) launched the campaign against drunk driving following the order of Mayor Sara Duterte.
The suspects are facing charges for violation of Republic Act 10586, which penalizes drivers under the influence of alcohol.
By John Flo, JMC Intern
- WANDERLUST | Grand Land Davao property wins awards
- Robinsons Bank Simplé Savings named as Best Financial Inclusion Program
- Salugpongan school closure one of major events of 2019
- Editorial | Moving forward despite COVID-19
- 360 police officers punished
- Cultural Potpourri: Seda’s Valentine “Eat with Love”
- 67% COMPLIANCE | 200 submitted valid COVID-19 test results on the first day of the implementation of the law
- Rough Cuts | What went wrong?
- Salubong, Reuniting Filipinos everywhere this Christmas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day