A man’s body was discovered at the bottom of a 50-meter-deep cliff near Panigan River in Barangay Carmen, Baguio District on Monday afternoon.
The authorities identified the man as Noel Villarosa Megillano, 26, a resident of Km. 12, Barangay Sasa, Buhangin District.
In the report, Megillano attended a birthday celebration of his uncle on Sunday in Barangay Cadalian, Baguio District. He was reportedly drunk when he accepted the invitation of his relatives to go swimming in the river.
They were walking on the cliffside road going to the river when his relatives noticed that he was missing. They looked for him and assumed that he went back to his uncle’s house.
A search was conducted later at the body was found at 1 p.m. on Monday.
The body was brought to Calinan Angel Funeral Homes.
By Niño Nicole P. Villareal/UM Intern
- Mom in her kitchen. See what’s cooking, too!
- ROUGH CUTS | These rumor mongers
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 6, 2021
- Rough Cuts | No need to find alibis
- Police, victims, and a call for change
- SCENE CITY | Verdeli opens as newest destination in Malagos
- DCPO recognized as best police office
- 59 communist guerrillas surrender since January
- Scene City | Quarantine is a blessing in disguise
- President urged: Cancel franchise of electric coop