Two drug suspects were separately arrested on Monday.
Major Noel B. Villahermosa, chief of the Bunawan Police, identified the suspect as Antonio Fernandez Jr., 30, a resident of Purok 6, Aklan, Kasilak, Panabo City who was arrested at a checkpoint in Barangay Licanan, Lasang by the Task Force Davao.
On the other hand, the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency and the Talomo Police Station arrested Vivien Fabana Austria alyas En-En, 39, female, a native of Purok Crossing Libudon, Mati City, Davao Oriental in an alleged buy-bust.
Seized from her were one sachet of suspected shabu with a street value of P2,000, one cell phone, and P2,000 in cash.
By Niño Nicole P. Villareal / UM Intern
- Food delivery service donates food to frontliners
- WANDERLUST | DOT Xl bares accomplishments for 2021
- Mobile loans do much to ease unbanked Filipinos’ financial burden
- CTTMO: Some car owners refuse to pay parking fee
- Discover new things with your 1st e-wallet: GCash Jr.
- Urban Ape | 1 + 1 = 11
- Relieved and probed
- EastMinCom chief says COVID-19 won’t curtail operations vs. Reds
- Scene City | Visiting El Don Resort in Governor Generoso
- ROUGH CUTS | Where are ‘In aid of legislation’ laws?