Two drug peddlers were arrested in separate anti-illegal drug operations on Sunday.
The Davao City Police Office (DCPO) and the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI conducted a joint operation in Piapi Boulevard, Barangay 21-C that resulted to the arrest of Nurullaje Musa Janarin, 31, a construction worker and resident of the area.
Recovered from the suspect were 10 elongated heat-sealed plastic sachets, containing suspected shabu and the marked money.
Apprehended in another operation in Muslim Village, Barangay Ilang, Bunawan District was Henriad Ahamad Jala, 32, a local resident.
Recovered from his possession were two rectangular heat-sealed transparent plastic sachets containing white crystalline substance believed to be shabu and the buy-bust money.
By Frances Marianne Grace F. Miranda/UM Intern
- FINED, TOO | SEC revokes entity for fraud
- Rough Cuts | Time to throw his weight around
- EGALITARIAN | People’s welfare as an agenda
- Electronic producer CHROMANCE teams up with K-Pop group MOMOLAND for the new version of “Wrap Me In Plastic”
- Vegas Fuels reopens, grants Bayanihan Prices
- Recovery of tourism industry needs push, says executive
- GJAPS Pirates are 2019 Uraya Fortys hoop champs
- Wanderlust | Gulangyu: An island of history
- DLSU gets 2nd win in 34th Kadayawan hoop
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Too much katol