MORE THAN P300,000 worth of shabu was seized from a high-value target in a buy-bust operation in Purok Lawaan, San Roque, Barangay Upper Tamugan, Marilog District, around 10:45 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 28.
Captain Hazel Tuazon, spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office, identified him as Jessie Abella Alforque.
According to the report, the suspect was arrested after he sold a sachet of shabu to a poseur-buyer. Seized from him were 34 sachets of shabu weighing 55 grams and worth P374,000.
The suspect is now under the custody of Toril Police Station for filing an appropriate case for violation of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- PH to showcase footprint as host of global fintech festival
- FORGED BY FRIENDSHIP RECOVERY GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP
- Coastal barangays yield 21,428 sacks of garbage
- Nunot: Ang naanda’ng reaksiyon
- My Turn | Water Woes (Part 2)
- Luisita looms as underdog as PAL Senior Interclub kicks off
- Rough Cuts | An EAGA dream is off again
- Rough Cuts | Why no Mindanaoan nationally-recognized hero?
- LandBank waives fees for fund transfers below P1,000
- Army seizes NPA cache containing ammo, bomb parts