A break-in was reported at the house of victim in Villa Josefina subdivision, Barangay Dumoy, Talomo District at 6:40 a.m. on March 14.
Based on the initial investigation conducted by PO3 Brian de Guzman, Lucy Garay, the homeowner, stated that around 6 a.m., they woke up to discover that their personal belongings inside the master’s bedroom were already in disarray.
Reportedly, several items were missing including an iPhone 7 worth more or less P80,000 to P90,000 and cash amounting to P12,000.
The burglar/s entered by climbing the fence and forcing open the sliding glass window inside the master’s bedroom.
Erwin L. Linaza and Liana Rose Delos Santos/UM Intern
- Man sued for P3-M shabu
- Leni hit for comment on COVID-19 surge
- Dayanghirang: City to have a new congressional district
- Timesman | How I welcomed 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 3rd place finishes for RPVGCC squads in 73rd PAL Interclub
- Local priest dies of COVID-19 in Tagum
- MY TURN | Manila Bay Savior – Part 2
- Military flights to continue amid region air travel ban
- LGUs urged: Establish Halal councils