THE DAVAO City Police Office (DCPO) collected more than a million pesos in total fines in its continued operations against modified mufflers or bora-bora motorcycles.
DCPO chief Col. Alberto Lupaz said their operational units issued a total of 33 CTC citations, resulting in fines amounting to P16,500 for CTC citation tickets and P30,000 for TOP issuances.
Furthermore, DCPO personnel conducted 373 operations related to RA 4136 (Land Transportation and Traffic Code Rules), leading to the issuance of 347 Temporary Operator’s Permits and the collection of fines totaling P606,846.
“Their unwavering commitment to enforcing C.O 0334-12 resulted in 684 operations and the issuance of 2,173 citation tickets, leading to a substantial collection of P1,002,100 in fines,” he said.
Collectively, he said these efforts have yielded an impressive total of P1,655,446 in fines from all violators.
“This significant achievement has greatly contributed to creating a safer and more orderly environment for the residents of Davao City,” Lupaz said.
- DCPO ready for possible lockdown
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 28, 2022
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- PFA holds virtual expo as industry rises from COVID
- Davao City, JICA signs study for sewage system project
- Editorial Cartoon
- Red-hot Lascuña storms to 3-shot lead with 65
- Lorejo Mango Farm gets fifth win in UFBC
- Six suspects caught in Panabo drug den raid
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher