THE OFFICE of the Civil Defense (OCD) XI sent a total of 511 non-food items (NF) in support of the residents of Sarangani, Davao Occidental on Nov. 22.
The residents were greatly affected by the recent 6.8 magnitude earthquake which battered the municipality’s coast last Friday, Nov. 17.
According to OCD XI, the activity was a success as they coordinated with the personnel of the Coast Guard District South Eastern Mindanao and Naval Forces Eastern Mindanao, who led the hauling of relief items in BRP Tagbanua (LC-296), bound to Municipality of Sarangani.
Some of the non-food items sent were: 11 shelter repair kits, 200 blankets and malongs, and 100 tarpaulins.
Meanwhile, the Department of Social Welfare and Development XI will also be sending 1000 family food packs and five family tents.
Photos from OCD XI
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JANUARY 13, 2022
- College of Science students voice out concerns at the CS-wide student consultation
- Paradigm Shift | Democratic party plays identity politics and it is dangerous, Part 2
- Honoring my Mother | Touchy Touchy
- Haran probe opened | Police looking whether families inside are prevented from going home
- Councilor advises teachers: Go speak to the mayor first
- NUNOT SA ALISNGAW SA KAPE | Mga patag ibabaw sa bungtod bahaon na karon!
- Guerrilla, activist surrender
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- IRR for Cancer Act may soon be out