A NURSE was arrested after illegal drugs were supposedly found in his possession at the Task Force Davao checkpoint in Licanan, Lasang, Bunawan District around Thursday noon, Jan. 25.
Captain Hazel Tuazon, spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office (DCPO), identified him as alias Jay-ar, 35, a resident of Pioneer Avenue, Fortune Homes, Lanang.
According to the report, Jay-ar was arrested after security officers found suspected shabu weighing 1.21 grams worth P8,228 during a routine inspection.
He was onboard a public utility bus during the apprehension.
For now, the suspect is detained at the Bunawan Police Station while a case for violation of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002) will be filed against him.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JANUARY 13, 2022
- College of Science students voice out concerns at the CS-wide student consultation
- Paradigm Shift | Democratic party plays identity politics and it is dangerous, Part 2
- Honoring my Mother | Touchy Touchy
- Haran probe opened | Police looking whether families inside are prevented from going home
- Councilor advises teachers: Go speak to the mayor first
- NUNOT SA ALISNGAW SA KAPE | Mga patag ibabaw sa bungtod bahaon na karon!
- Guerrilla, activist surrender
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- IRR for Cancer Act may soon be out