THE STA. Ana Police Station is investigating the circumstances behind the body found naked and washed ashore on the beach near the coastal road in Barangay Governor Duterte, Agdao.
Police have yet to identify the man, described to be aged 40 to 45 years old and at least 5’5” tall.
Capt. Hazel Tuazon, the spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office, said the Sta. Ana personnel were deployed to the area after receiving the report from citizens. They found the body already starting to decompose.
The body was taken to a funeral parlor and scheduled to undergo an autopsy to determine the cause of his death.
- DCPO ready for possible lockdown
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 28, 2022
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- PFA holds virtual expo as industry rises from COVID
- Davao City, JICA signs study for sewage system project
- Editorial Cartoon
- Red-hot Lascuña storms to 3-shot lead with 65
- Lorejo Mango Farm gets fifth win in UFBC
- Six suspects caught in Panabo drug den raid
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher