LAW ENFORCERS arrested a man and seized about P1.7 million in shabu during a raid in Purok 62, Blk 1, Taal 1, Talomo on Wednesday.
Brig Gen Benjamin Silo Jr., Police Regional Office director, said a police team arrested Edwin Falcon Herna when he sold a sachet of shabu to a police agent.
Also seized from him were 11 big packs of a substance that authorities believe was shabu that was P1.7 million.
- Executive urges investors: Explore franchising industry
- Honoring my Mother | The parable of the fence
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Jinjiang senior advisor visit strengthens ties with Davao
- Reflections |Significance of Being Datu Bago Awardee
- NPA leader surrenders, brings nine rifles, ammo
- Editorial | Justice and promises
- BotiCARD initiates CARD e-Pharmacist to clients
- Man yields P30-K worth of shabu in Panabo operation
- ALPSIDE DOWNED | Nakalista