A 21-year-old man was stabbed to death by his fellow construction worker around 5 a.m. yesterday at the second floor of the constructed building in Sampaguita Street, Phase 1, El Rio Village, Barangay 19-B, Buhangin District.
The victim was identified as Angelo Lungcay Francisco, a resident of Malita, Davao Occidental, who succumbed to a stab wound on the chest.
The motive was supposedly a previous grudge.
Authorities are searching for the suspect, Marnic Marion, 25, who admitted the crime to another co-worker before fleeing the scene.
By Niño Nicole P. Villareal/UM Intern
- Military says 189 avail of absentee vote
- ROUGH CUTS | When signs of aging manifest
- Wanderlust | Understanding vlogging
- Honoring my Mother: Food pics of the past
- Vendors urged to secure permits to sell at cemeteries during Undas 2023
- Man nabbed, P1.7-M in shabu confiscated
- Lapu-lapu SK chair, councilor under investigation for forgery
- Ex-cop, four others caught in separate drug buy-busts
- NOSTALGIA: Thank God I was a country boy
- Editorial | What then will this child be?