APPROXIMATELY P80,000 was damaged in the residential fire in Donceras compound, Km. 7, Hope Avenue, Bangkal, Barangay Talomo, around 2:50 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 2.
The Bureau of Fire Protection XI said the fire started in the room of a KC Donceras. Flames quickly spread throughout the house, which was made of light materials.
The family tried to put out the flames with a fire extinguisher but could no longer be contained. So, they called 911 for assistance.
Luckily, no one was injured and firefighters declared a fire-out at 3:30 p.m. on the same day.
Fire investigators pointed at faulty electrical wiring as the culprit.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JANUARY 13, 2022
- College of Science students voice out concerns at the CS-wide student consultation
- Paradigm Shift | Democratic party plays identity politics and it is dangerous, Part 2
- Honoring my Mother | Touchy Touchy
- Haran probe opened | Police looking whether families inside are prevented from going home
- Councilor advises teachers: Go speak to the mayor first
- NUNOT SA ALISNGAW SA KAPE | Mga patag ibabaw sa bungtod bahaon na karon!
- Guerrilla, activist surrender
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- IRR for Cancer Act may soon be out