A TWO-STORY house tipped over after a wide portion of the dike collapsed into the river at Citrine Street, San Antonio Subdivision, Barangay 19-B, around 8:30 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 20.
The Davao City Police Office identified the house owners as Nestor and Luz Gaser.
Accordingly, the house which was constructed just beside the dike and so sustained structural wreckage with no reported injury or casualty.
Central 911 and Barangay 19-B rescuers responded and cordoned the area for safety. For now, authorities are still tracking down the owners.
- COVID-19 | 90% recovery rate logged in the city, says top doctor
- 2 more GCTA program beneficiaries surrender
- Local coaches mourn on Milo Best Center Sports founder’s death
- Wanderlust | Expo aims to lure more Filipino tourists
- Same restrictions in place as GCQ extended in Davao City
- …as key project needed to reduce air pollution
- Scene City: JIB International Schools awarded 4-Star International Center for Excellence
- NHA: 50 housing units for ex-rebs to be turned over in mid-Feb
- Bringing back the joys of Easter Sunday
- Scene City | Roselie Ng’s 60th birthday