Water services in Metro Manila and Rizal were suddenly cut off last March 7, 2019. The fiasco prompted congress and senate to launch separate probes into the water crisis. Some people in Davao City may feel safe from a similar scenario but it can also happen here if watersheds are destroyed and people waste this precious resource.
Here are a few facts about water.
- Mom in her kitchen. See what’s cooking, too!
- ROUGH CUTS | These rumor mongers
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 6, 2021
- Rough Cuts | No need to find alibis
- Police, victims, and a call for change
- SCENE CITY | Verdeli opens as newest destination in Malagos
- DCPO recognized as best police office
- 59 communist guerrillas surrender since January
- Scene City | Quarantine is a blessing in disguise
- President urged: Cancel franchise of electric coop