A FIRE razed seven houses in Purok 4-A, Barangay 23-C, around 9:33 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 28.
In an interview on Tuesday, Senior Fire Officer 4 Ramil Gillado, Davao City Fire District Station spokesperson, said the fire started at the house of Sammy Abdulsalam.
Accordingly, the fire escalated to the nearby houses, which were also made of light materials.
Immediately, firefighters and volunteers responded to the scene. They declared a fire-out around 11:30 a.m.Investigation showed that the cause was electrical ignition due to arcing.
Moreover, Gillado said no one was reported injured during the fire that caused damage of over P100,000.
- PH to showcase footprint as host of global fintech festival
- FORGED BY FRIENDSHIP RECOVERY GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP
- Coastal barangays yield 21,428 sacks of garbage
- Nunot: Ang naanda’ng reaksiyon
- My Turn | Water Woes (Part 2)
- Luisita looms as underdog as PAL Senior Interclub kicks off
- Rough Cuts | An EAGA dream is off again
- Rough Cuts | Why no Mindanaoan nationally-recognized hero?
- LandBank waives fees for fund transfers below P1,000
- Army seizes NPA cache containing ammo, bomb parts