Press "Enter" to skip to content

Electrical fire hurts one in Matina Aplaya

A WOMAN sustained a minor hand injury in a fire that broke out in a house located at Shanghai Village, Brgy. Matina Aplaya, Davao City, on Thursday, June 6, at  2:42 pm.

Senior Inspector Frances Mae Sendrijas, spokesperson of the Bureau of Fire and Protection (BFP) XI, said the fire originated in the bedroom and was extinguished at the first alarm level by responding firefighters.

Sendrijas said the cause of the fire is believed to be an electrical ignition from an overheating wire.

One woman sustained a minor laceration on her right hand during the incident.

The estimated cost of fire damage is P50,000.


Powered By ICTC/DRS