Last March 8, the Department of Trade and Industry Xl In partnership with Accendo Commercial Corporation and Mindanao Trade Expo Foundation opened “Go Lokal!”, a store that showcase world class products manufactured by local Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). “Go Lokal!” items include textiles, fashion accessories, brassworks, nito and bamboo-made items, home-grown cacao-based products, among many others.
The “Go Lokal!” Davao opening was led by DTI Assistant Secretary Rosvi C. Gaetos, DTl Xl regional director Bel Ambi, Department of Tourism Xl Regional Director Tanya R. Tan and Abreeza Mall marketing manager Ruby Ochoa.
DTI initially launched “Go Lokal!” two years ago to help the country’s MSMEs enter the mainstream market. Today, it has a total of 103 stores with 12 retail partners, 369 MSMEs and 125 mainstream suppliers, generating a total sales of P 81 million.
- 400 get jabs in school-based mobile vaccination vs. COVID
- Drug suspects arrested in front of Ecoland terminal
- ADAP: Punish people using words offensive to PWDs
- 5 IPs in Haran brought home
- Scene City | Davao Medical Society’s Pillars Night
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1
- Rough Cuts | Discretion still the better part of valor
- Be responsible for posting vax info to avoid confusion
- DA XI: Free horse to support remote farms