Two alleged drug pushers were arrested by the Intelligence Branch of the Davao City Police Office (DCPO) in a buy-bust in front of Davao City Overland Transport Terminal in Ecoland at 1:30 a.m. yesterday.
DCPO spokesperson Capt. Rosario Aguilar identified them as Michael Hamiron, 30, married, and a resident of Barangay RH3, Shariff Kabunsuan, Cotabato City, and James Bravo Briones, 43, married, driver, and a resident of Libongan, North Cotabato.
According to the report, the poseur-buyer purchased one sachet of suspected shabu worth P7,500 from the suspects.
Recovered from Hamiron’s possession were another one sachet of suspected shabu and one VIVO smartphone. Meanwhile, seized from Briones were one Cherry Mobile phone and P7,500. The total seized items had a market value of P10,000.
The suspects are now under the custody of the Intelligence Branch, while a case for violation of Sec. 5 and Sec. 11 of R.A 9165 is being prepared against them.
- PH to showcase footprint as host of global fintech festival
- FORGED BY FRIENDSHIP RECOVERY GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP
- Coastal barangays yield 21,428 sacks of garbage
- Nunot: Ang naanda’ng reaksiyon
- My Turn | Water Woes (Part 2)
- Luisita looms as underdog as PAL Senior Interclub kicks off
- Rough Cuts | An EAGA dream is off again
- Rough Cuts | Why no Mindanaoan nationally-recognized hero?
- LandBank waives fees for fund transfers below P1,000
- Army seizes NPA cache containing ammo, bomb parts