A CITY-LEVEL target was arrested by the Bunawan police in a buy-bust in Purok Estores, Barangay Panacan, Bunawan District around 7:20 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 26.
Meanwhile, operatives seized more than P60,000 worth of shabu from the suspect.
Captain Hazel Tuazon, the Davao City Police Office spokesperson, identified him as Nicolai Susalo, classified as a top 10 city-level drug target.
According to the report, the suspect was arrested after he sold a sachet of shabu to a poseur-buyer in exchange for P1,000 cash.
Further seized from him were another two sachets of shabu weighing 4.06 grams worth P64,960 and a blue Euro motorcycle.
The suspect is now under the custody of the Bunawan police station, facing a case of violating Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- COVID-19 | 90% recovery rate logged in the city, says top doctor
- 2 more GCTA program beneficiaries surrender
- Local coaches mourn on Milo Best Center Sports founder’s death
- Wanderlust | Expo aims to lure more Filipino tourists
- Same restrictions in place as GCQ extended in Davao City
- …as key project needed to reduce air pollution
- Scene City: JIB International Schools awarded 4-Star International Center for Excellence
- NHA: 50 housing units for ex-rebs to be turned over in mid-Feb
- Bringing back the joys of Easter Sunday
- Scene City | Roselie Ng’s 60th birthday