A HEAVY equipment operator of the Department of Public Works and Highway (DPWH) and two others are facing charges after they were arrested in a buy-bust by the Sta. Ana Police Station in Barangay Communal, Buhangin District on Monday, Jan.22.
Captain Hazel Tuazon, spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office, identified him only as alias Jay-r, 41, a Top 10 city-level target, and a resident of Purok Santol, Sto. Niño, Panabo City.
According to the report, the team successfully seized 15.04 grams of suspected shabu, valued at approximately P 102,272, from the three suspects.
Tuazon said the DCPO is committed to the campaign against illegal drugs in the city.
“Our relentless efforts would not be possible without the active involvement and support of the community. We urge all Davaoeños to continue providing information about individuals engaged in illegal drug operations and to unite with us in this crucial campaign, safeguarding the innocent, especially our children,” she added.
- DCPO ready for possible lockdown
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 28, 2022
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- PFA holds virtual expo as industry rises from COVID
- Davao City, JICA signs study for sewage system project
- Editorial Cartoon
- Red-hot Lascuña storms to 3-shot lead with 65
- Lorejo Mango Farm gets fifth win in UFBC
- Six suspects caught in Panabo drug den raid
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher