THE DAVAO Light Power and Company (DLPC) encouraged customers to utilize the recently launched electric bill application called mobileAP and eBillTxt to make bill payments and account monitoring fast and easy.
In an interview on Jan. 24, Fermin Edillon, DLPC Reputation Enhancement Department head, said the mobileAP allows users to access their respective accounts including the updated monthly bill, while the eBillTxt is available for those with weak signals in far-flung areas.
“We are promoting these services like electric billing, kay para maka-adopt pud ta sa current trend karong panahona. Naa’y available technology na pwede natong gamiton para mubuhat ta ani nga mga services,” Edillon said.
Edillon said the initiative would also benefit the environment as the company serves 200,000 to 500,000 customers a month, which may cost a lot of paper to print and deliver.
He said only a few of their customers have installed and availed the app as “some of them are still accustomed to the electric bills sent in their homes.”
He added government facilities and institutions might be exempted from the email and text services as they don’t have any direct contact numbers or emails.
Last December, DLPC also sent their authorized team and accredited personnel to visit customers’ houses to further assist them with such services.
“There will be no payments, home inspections, or meter alterations,” said the DLPC house-to-house campaign advisory for the services.
- COVID-19 | 90% recovery rate logged in the city, says top doctor
- 2 more GCTA program beneficiaries surrender
- Local coaches mourn on Milo Best Center Sports founder’s death
- Wanderlust | Expo aims to lure more Filipino tourists
- Same restrictions in place as GCQ extended in Davao City
- …as key project needed to reduce air pollution
- Scene City: JIB International Schools awarded 4-Star International Center for Excellence
- NHA: 50 housing units for ex-rebs to be turned over in mid-Feb
- Bringing back the joys of Easter Sunday
- Scene City | Roselie Ng’s 60th birthday