POLICE investigators are still trying to identify the body found on a vacant lot in Purok 3B, Barangay Tacunan, Tugbok District around 5:40 p.m. on Jan. 17.
The body was only described by a tribal tattoo mark on the left leg, and wearing black shorts and Bench underwear.
Accordingly, a resident stumbled upon the body when he saw three dogs drag something while he was pasturing his goats.
He immediately called the police when he confirmed that it was a person. The report said the body was already in an advanced state of decomposition, except for the left leg which bore the tattoo, Captain Hazel Tuazon, spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office, said.
- COVID-19 | 90% recovery rate logged in the city, says top doctor
- 2 more GCTA program beneficiaries surrender
- Local coaches mourn on Milo Best Center Sports founder’s death
- Wanderlust | Expo aims to lure more Filipino tourists
- Same restrictions in place as GCQ extended in Davao City
- …as key project needed to reduce air pollution
- Scene City: JIB International Schools awarded 4-Star International Center for Excellence
- NHA: 50 housing units for ex-rebs to be turned over in mid-Feb
- Bringing back the joys of Easter Sunday
- Scene City | Roselie Ng’s 60th birthday