THE DAVAO City Police Office (DCPO) has been named the top-performing PNP unit in Davao Region for November.
Based on the unit performance evaluation rating for November 2023, the DCPO gained the highest grade of 94.94 to achieve the distinction.
Next, is the Davao del Norte Police Provincial Office (DNPPO) with a grade of 93.57, and Davao del Sur is third with a grade of 92.64.
Fourth is the Davao de Oro police under Col. Benedicto Faco with a grade of 92.37, next is Davao Oriental with a grade of 92.34, and, finally, Davao Occidental with 92.33.
With this, DCPO chief Colonel Alberto Lupaz congratulated his personnel for the sacrifices and efforts in ensuring the safety of Davaoeños. Lupaz also acknowledged the active support of the community in attaining these milestones.
“The DCPO always emphasized that achieving peace and order is a collective responsibility of each and everyone in the community,” he said.
- PH to showcase footprint as host of global fintech festival
- FORGED BY FRIENDSHIP RECOVERY GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP
- Coastal barangays yield 21,428 sacks of garbage
- Nunot: Ang naanda’ng reaksiyon
- My Turn | Water Woes (Part 2)
- Luisita looms as underdog as PAL Senior Interclub kicks off
- Rough Cuts | An EAGA dream is off again
- Rough Cuts | Why no Mindanaoan nationally-recognized hero?
- LandBank waives fees for fund transfers below P1,000
- Army seizes NPA cache containing ammo, bomb parts