The Christmas countdown has started and hotels and resorts have already launched the lighting of their Christmas trees including our much awaited Davao City Christmas Lighting at San Pedro Square areas near the City Hall. Naturally, attendees to these special events dress up for the occasion. Dressing up truly makes the event feel special. What do people wear on special events this holiday season?
Linen or cotton, long or short dresses are undeniably versatile enough to take you about anywhere and can be the most comfortable fashion choice this time of the year. And that is exactly the kind of fashion that had RAF (initials of owner Roxanne Ang Farillas) X Atelier Debbie Co launched at Chimes. Adding a dash of glam, despite the absence of Cindy and Camille Yap in the fashion event, were gorgeous Chimes Marketing Head Riza Torres and Business Unit Head Ia Alano-Vergel de Dios who both wore Debbie Co’s comfy fashion like true models for the fashion event.
“Debbie Co has established herself as a household name in the Philippine Fashion Industry. This holiday season, her impeccable artistry and aesthetics are translated into the RAF DNA. Dreamy visions of Impressionist Art, painterly strokes and unique objects of inspiration set the tone for RAF X Debbie Co, a collection that exudes refinement and romance for the season, “ commented Ia Alano-Vergel de Dios.
Indeed, RAF X Atelier Debbie Co’s fashion collection shown in a brief fashion show in Chimes was indeed timeless and classy but updated to suit the times we are in and of course, responsive to our tropical climate.
Do try the classic and elegant fashion pieces of RAF X Atelier Debbie Co to elevate one’s style this merry season. Only at Chimes, the Felcris Specialty Store.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JANUARY 13, 2022
- College of Science students voice out concerns at the CS-wide student consultation
- Paradigm Shift | Democratic party plays identity politics and it is dangerous, Part 2
- Honoring my Mother | Touchy Touchy
- Haran probe opened | Police looking whether families inside are prevented from going home
- Councilor advises teachers: Go speak to the mayor first
- NUNOT SA ALISNGAW SA KAPE | Mga patag ibabaw sa bungtod bahaon na karon!
- Guerrilla, activist surrender
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- IRR for Cancer Act may soon be out