THE CITY and some parts of the Davao Region will remain under Alert Level 1 starting on July 1 until July 15, the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases announced.
Aside from the city, other areas in the region that areplaced under Alert Level 1 were the entire Davao Oriental, Padada in Davao del Sur, Mawab, Montevista, Nabunturan, and New Bataan in Davao de Oro.
Under Alert Level 2 are the entire Davao del Norte and Davao Occidental, other parts of Davao del Sur, and the remaining towns of Davao de Oro.
Based on the report of the regional office of the Department of Health, the healthcare facility utilization in the region as of Monday was at 27% non-intensive care unit (ICU) bed use and 26.1% ICU bed use.
The report added there were 48 admissions with only four confirmed while the remainder were still verified.
- PH to showcase footprint as host of global fintech festival
- FORGED BY FRIENDSHIP RECOVERY GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP
- Coastal barangays yield 21,428 sacks of garbage
- Nunot: Ang naanda’ng reaksiyon
- My Turn | Water Woes (Part 2)
- Luisita looms as underdog as PAL Senior Interclub kicks off
- Rough Cuts | An EAGA dream is off again
- Rough Cuts | Why no Mindanaoan nationally-recognized hero?
- LandBank waives fees for fund transfers below P1,000
- Army seizes NPA cache containing ammo, bomb parts