THE DAVAO City Police Office (DCPO) clarified that there was no carnapping incident that occurred in the parking area of S&R Membership Shopping center in Ma-a.
A Facebook post from the pick-up owner sought the help of the public in locating the missing truck while parked at the grocery shop. The black Mitsubishi Strada had the plate number LAL 7712.
However, the police said the bank repossessed the truck due to unpaid dues.
The Davao City Police Office urged the public against sharing information or posts without first verifying the authenticity of the report with the authorities.
“Please refrain from spreading fake news that could jeopardize the safety and security of the city,” it said. “Let us work together to protect our city by ensuring the accuracy of information before sharing,” it added.
- Honoring my mother: I stray we stray
- Kraft: No letup in enforcement
- HONORING MY MOTHER | JUST BEFORE THE DAWN
- COVID-19 UPDATE
- Scene City | Santos – Camiling Clan comes together in grand reunion
- Scene City | Mossa Cafe + Bakery Opens its Doors to Dabawenyo Foodies
- PSSCC assures sufficient care for lockdown areas
- ROUGH CUTS | Substitution and alliances for convenience
- Globe named PH’s strongest brand by Brand Finance
- RHWC: Figures on HIV-affected residents ‘inaccurate’