THE 10TH Infantry Division’s acting commander ordered different units under the division to further sustain their gains to maintain the peace and development in their areas of responsibility.
This was the inaugural guidance of Brig Gen Allan Hambala of Joint Task Force Agila to the brigade, battalion, and combat support unit commanders.
“Let us emphasize our unity of effort and harness the value of teamwork to ensure enduring peace and sustainable development in our AOR,” said Hambala.
In his address, the acting division commander underscored the crucial roles played by infantry brigades, combat support units, and combat service support units.
“We must execute our duties with the utmost dedication to maintain an insurgency-free Davao Region,” Hambala added.
During the same event, Hambala awarded six Combat Support Unit streamer awards to the 25th Infantry Battalion (IB), 27IB, 56IB, 67IB, 73rd IB, and 89IB.
The 11th Regional Community Defense Group also received the Combat Service Support Unit streamer award.
- DCPO ready for possible lockdown
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 28, 2022
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- PFA holds virtual expo as industry rises from COVID
- Davao City, JICA signs study for sewage system project
- Editorial Cartoon
- Red-hot Lascuña storms to 3-shot lead with 65
- Lorejo Mango Farm gets fifth win in UFBC
- Six suspects caught in Panabo drug den raid
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher