AN ALLEGED drug suspect was killed after he resisted arrest in an operation conducted by elements of the Talomo police at Km. 11, Muslim Village, Barangay Sasa around 6:05 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 21.
Meanwhile, police recovered more than P200,000 worth of shabu from the suspect.
Captain Hazel Tuazon, spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office (DCPO) only identified the suspect as alias Datu. Reportedly, he fired at the arresting officers, who retaliated and killed him.
The team successfully seized 33.03 grams of suspected shabu, with an estimated street value of P224,604.
Major Rosario Aguilar, commander of Talomo Police Station, said they will continue to fulfill their mandate to keep the communities safe from the scourge of drugs.
- DCPO ready for possible lockdown
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 28, 2022
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- PFA holds virtual expo as industry rises from COVID
- Davao City, JICA signs study for sewage system project
- Editorial Cartoon
- Red-hot Lascuña storms to 3-shot lead with 65
- Lorejo Mango Farm gets fifth win in UFBC
- Six suspects caught in Panabo drug den raid
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher