Davao City – Some 80 entries have already certified their intent to join the 2019 Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas (SBP) Coaches Clinic Level 1.2 set this April 27 and 28 at the Arcadia Lifestyle and Fitness Center.
“Less than 20 slots are left please contact us if you’re interested,” said SBP Davao secretariat Jeucharist Binoya.
“It is a first come, first serve basis for the first 100 entries,” said Binoya adding that the first 100 registered entries to join the clinic will be facilitated by SBP National Coach Jong Uichico and along with selected University Athletic Association of the Philippines coaches.
SBP regional operations head Ronnel Leuterio added that Davao-based coaches should not miss this clinic as it brings a lot of significant information and techniques about the game.
“We are very privileged to have Glenn Escandor as the SBP Regional Director because he made it possible to bring it here in Davao City and with a very affordable price,” Leuterio said.
The clinic is normally priced at P1,000 but Escandor shouldered the half to make it within the reach of Davao coaches. It will be inclusive of a certificate of participation and clinic kits.
This is also part of SBP’s grassroots development.
To register, message the Escandor Cup page in Facebook.
- FINED, TOO | SEC revokes entity for fraud
- Rough Cuts | Time to throw his weight around
- EGALITARIAN | People’s welfare as an agenda
- Electronic producer CHROMANCE teams up with K-Pop group MOMOLAND for the new version of “Wrap Me In Plastic”
- Vegas Fuels reopens, grants Bayanihan Prices
- Recovery of tourism industry needs push, says executive
- GJAPS Pirates are 2019 Uraya Fortys hoop champs
- Wanderlust | Gulangyu: An island of history
- DLSU gets 2nd win in 34th Kadayawan hoop
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Too much katol