NCCC Mall Ma-a is looking to fill at least 600 job positions before it officially launches in December 2024
The announcement was made during NCCC Mall’s topping-off ceremony held on Wednesday, Nov. 29.
Lafayette Lim, NCCC Group of Companies chief executive officer, said after the 2017 fire, they’ve already transferred a few of their employees to other mall branches.
“When the tragedy happened, we actually transferred a lot of our employees to our other branches, but we’re also hiring a few more,” Lim said.
With their efforts to prevent the same tragedy from happening, Angelito Ebora of D.M. Consunji Inc. assured that they will employ cutting-edge safety measures for fire safety and building structures.
“During the early stages pa lang ng conceptualization, the discussions with NCCC Mall is to provide a standby fire trucks and ambulance within the area,” Ebora said.
He also ensured that the design for the fire protection was “well-studied and calculated, as well as the spacing, executions of fire exits, and signages.”
The newest shopping center has four levels, with a total gross floor area of approximately 57,044.01 square meters and a total gross leasable area of 38,574.40 square meters which will house retailers, recreational facilities, food court, and anchor brands.
- PH to showcase footprint as host of global fintech festival
- FORGED BY FRIENDSHIP RECOVERY GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP
- Coastal barangays yield 21,428 sacks of garbage
- Nunot: Ang naanda’ng reaksiyon
- My Turn | Water Woes (Part 2)
- Luisita looms as underdog as PAL Senior Interclub kicks off
- Rough Cuts | An EAGA dream is off again
- Rough Cuts | Why no Mindanaoan nationally-recognized hero?
- LandBank waives fees for fund transfers below P1,000
- Army seizes NPA cache containing ammo, bomb parts