FIFTY-ONE individuals were arrested and one killed in the week-long anti-illegal drug operations of the Davao City Police Office (DCPO).
Captain Hazel Tuazon, spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office, said the anti-illegal drug operations were conducted from Oct. 15 to 21, but one was killed.
At the same time, more than 130 grams of marijuana were confiscated, and more than 42 grams of shabu worth more than P333,000 during the same period.
Apart from illegal drugs, the police also charged 11 people involved in illegal gambling and two for possession of illegal weapons.
Meanwhile, authorities also arrested 12 most wanted persons and 23 other fugitives last week.
- FINED, TOO | SEC revokes entity for fraud
- Rough Cuts | Time to throw his weight around
- EGALITARIAN | People’s welfare as an agenda
- Electronic producer CHROMANCE teams up with K-Pop group MOMOLAND for the new version of “Wrap Me In Plastic”
- Vegas Fuels reopens, grants Bayanihan Prices
- Recovery of tourism industry needs push, says executive
- GJAPS Pirates are 2019 Uraya Fortys hoop champs
- Wanderlust | Gulangyu: An island of history
- DLSU gets 2nd win in 34th Kadayawan hoop
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Too much katol