AROUND 300 new recruits of the Police Regional Office (PRO) XI took their oath during a ceremony at the Camp Sgt. Quintin M. Merecido Parade Grounds, Buhangin, around 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 14.
The oathtaking and turnover ceremony was for the CY 2023 Patrolman/Patrolwoman Attrition Quota, headed by PRO XI director Brig Gen Alden Delvo.
At about 3 p.m., Col Sherwin Butil, chief of the Regional Personnel Records Management Division, orchestrated the formal turnover of the 300 patrolmen/patrolwomen.
The responsibility was officially handed over to Col Marvin Fontalba, chief Reserve Training Course XI, marking the commencement of their intensive six-month Public Safety Basic Recruit Course (PSBRC), scheduled to start on Nov. 21.
The entire ceremony served as a testament to the dedication of the Philippine National Police in shaping a new generation of officers, instilling in them the tradition, values, and principles crucial to performing their sworn duties and responsibilities.
- Suspect killed in shootout
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Thai Culinary Experience with Benjarong’s Chef Woon Krissana
- Vaccination, castration set
- Kids ban from Internet cafes on school days hurdles 2nd reading
- DCRCB reconstituted anew
- TOUCHDOWN | Initial shipment of COVID-19 vaccines arrive in Davao City
- 41,000 nabbed for violations during MECQ – DCPO
- Abude: Delete bogus FB page
- Protection desk eyed to advance workers rights
- Globe to develop more digital solutions in support of government’s digitalization goals