The Anti-Smoking Task Force collared three individuals for allegedly violating the smoking ban in three separate incidents yesterday morning.
The suspects were Ramamoorthi Kishore of DMEMS Dormitory, Acacia, who was allegedly smoking in front of a cemetery near the Circumferential Road; Roger Dacalos Aloreza of Barangay 76-A, Bucana; and Casimero Camasin Ociones of Barangay 5-A who were both caught at the Bankerohan Public Market.
By Michaella D. Nuenay
- Suspect killed in shootout
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Thai Culinary Experience with Benjarong’s Chef Woon Krissana
- Vaccination, castration set
- Kids ban from Internet cafes on school days hurdles 2nd reading
- DCRCB reconstituted anew
- TOUCHDOWN | Initial shipment of COVID-19 vaccines arrive in Davao City
- 41,000 nabbed for violations during MECQ – DCPO
- Abude: Delete bogus FB page
- Protection desk eyed to advance workers rights
- Globe to develop more digital solutions in support of government’s digitalization goals