A HIGH-VALUE individual and his companion were arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted in Km. 28, Purok Gemini, Barangay Lasang, around 11:44 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 3.
Captain Hazel Tuazon, spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office, identified them as Franco Vega Millonida and Marjee Lynee Panes Sapling.
According to the report, the suspects were arrested after they sold a sachet of shabu to a police poseur-buyer. Further seized during the operation was another sachet of shabu weighing 1.59 grams worth P25,440.
The suspects are now under the custody of Bunawan police and will face a case for violation of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- PH to showcase footprint as host of global fintech festival
- FORGED BY FRIENDSHIP RECOVERY GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP
- Coastal barangays yield 21,428 sacks of garbage
- Nunot: Ang naanda’ng reaksiyon
- My Turn | Water Woes (Part 2)
- Luisita looms as underdog as PAL Senior Interclub kicks off
- Rough Cuts | An EAGA dream is off again
- Rough Cuts | Why no Mindanaoan nationally-recognized hero?
- LandBank waives fees for fund transfers below P1,000
- Army seizes NPA cache containing ammo, bomb parts