An 18-YEAR OLD man was stabbed while he was waiting for a jeepney along Quezon Boulevard at 11 p.m. on Sunday.
The victim was identified as Mada Kalawang Tawang, who originally hails from Don Marcelino Tabucan, Malita and currently residing in Km. 11, Barangay Sasa, Buhangin District.
According to the victim, he was standing at the area when around eight young people approached him. Without warning, one of them stabbed him on the stomach. The boys then escaped.
The victim was rushed to the Southern Philippine Medical Center and is now out of danger.
By Japheth Althone Frederick Q. Lagazo/UM Intern
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Homesick and sick of home
- Random Thoughts | Plan “B” for Federalism
- BOOSTER DOSES | Frontliners a priority as city launches third vaccine shots to boost immunity
- LTFRB eyes new jeepney routes to city’s hinterlands
- Honoring my Mother | Street Feet
- 154 illegal trikes registered
- Hagonoy poor family adopted by PNP
- Kadayawan ‘20 execom formed
- Rough Cuts: Can we suffer indignities?
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this silence the ‘calm before the storm’?