A junk shop in Barangay Baliok, Toril District burned down at around 1:40 a.m. on Sunday.
The initial investigation conducted by Fire Officer 2 Jeremias Gayo of the Talomo Fire Station, the fire originated from the combustible scrap materials on the surrounding area of the shop owned by Elena Mae Abad.
The fire spread immediately but the Talomo Fire Station and the Central 911 Fire Brigade were able to respond to the incident quickly.
The owner of the property is identified as Joy Abellan Perreño. The cost of the fire is yet to be determined.
By Liana Rose Delos Santos/UM Intern.
- Food delivery service donates food to frontliners
- WANDERLUST | DOT Xl bares accomplishments for 2021
- Mobile loans do much to ease unbanked Filipinos’ financial burden
- CTTMO: Some car owners refuse to pay parking fee
- Discover new things with your 1st e-wallet: GCash Jr.
- Urban Ape | 1 + 1 = 11
- Relieved and probed
- EastMinCom chief says COVID-19 won’t curtail operations vs. Reds
- Scene City | Visiting El Don Resort in Governor Generoso
- ROUGH CUTS | Where are ‘In aid of legislation’ laws?