A construction worker died after hitting his head on the concrete after fainting in front of Hizkhel Point Center along San Pedro Street at 6:20 p.m. last Saturday, March 9, 2019.
He was identified as Amaro Ramos, 45, single, and a resident of Purok 6, Barangay 1-A. He was brought to the Southern Philippines Medical Center. At 7:20 p.m., he was pronounced dead by Dr. Arthur Salvador.
In addition, Jeremiah Amaro Ramos, his younger brother, said the man was suffering from ulcer and hypertension, which could have caused him to faint.
By Erwin L. Linaza/UM Intern.
- Food delivery service donates food to frontliners
- WANDERLUST | DOT Xl bares accomplishments for 2021
- Mobile loans do much to ease unbanked Filipinos’ financial burden
- CTTMO: Some car owners refuse to pay parking fee
- Discover new things with your 1st e-wallet: GCash Jr.
- Urban Ape | 1 + 1 = 11
- Relieved and probed
- EastMinCom chief says COVID-19 won’t curtail operations vs. Reds
- Scene City | Visiting El Don Resort in Governor Generoso
- ROUGH CUTS | Where are ‘In aid of legislation’ laws?