DAVAO-BASED Icon Elites Artist Management will bring “UNLEASHED POTENTIAL” recital fashion show for a cause on July 29 at La Herencia Davao to benefit Field of Dreams Children’s Charity Foundation.
IEAM president Pau Garcia said they use fashion to help generate funds for the all-boys charity, supporting children aged six to teens.
“Some of the kids have no parents, and some are out-of-school youth na pinapaaral po ng charity. The advocacy of the agency is to use our talents for a greater purpose. Not just for fame, not for us, but to give light and hope to others,” Garcia said.
Rowell Divina, one of Mindanao’s content creators, will be one of the show’s guests.
Garcia said the fashion show has garnered 46 sponsors, including big companies like BioSkin PH and NCCC Dept Store. He also said all the proceeds and gathered donations will be given to the charity.
“The fashion models will be wearing kids and teens’ apparel,” Garcia added.
The Davao Icon Elites Artist Management started in 2019 and now manages 38 talents, a mixture of kids and teens.
- VM gives 8.5 rating to outgoing Council
- It’s the best time to Join the Flip Side: All the reasons to pre-order the latest Galaxy devices
- Two 30-minute power interruptions on January 15 in Maa, Magtuod, Mandug and Indangan
- Painting as her calling
- Tabula Rasa | Celebrate 2019 Kadayawan with Art
- Programs needed In GDP forecast, says top official
- AIDurian Project set to start next year
- 1,661 suspects arrested in drug ops since 2017: DCPO
- 116 police recruits fail neuropsychiatric exam
- ROUGH CUTS: The digital Kadayawan Week celebration